How To Maintenance Of The Rear Axle Of Howo Dump Truck?
Maintain HOWO dump truck the amount of lubricating oil
- Keep the amount of lubricating oil and check it frequently during dump truck use. The oil volume of the wheel reducer and the axle final reducer. HOWO Dump truck lack of oil will cause early wear and tear of moving parts, and severely cause ablation. However, the amount of lubricating oil is not easy to be good, because excessive lubricating oil will cause high temperature and even lead to oil leakage.
- When the new HOWO dump truck is performing initial maintenance and replacing the lubricating oil of the wheel-side reducer, according to the regulations, when adding new oil, the wheel should be turned to the bottom of the oil drain plug, add lubricating oil to this high level, and then screw the oil filler plug in . Rotate the wheel repeatedly for several times, then turn the wheel to the oil drain plug at the highest position and the oil filler plug at the lower half of the position. Open the oil filler plug and let the excess lubricating oil flow out until the liquid level remains on the oil filler plug. Position, install the oil plug.
- There are two screw plugs on the dump truck rear axle housing: there is an oil drain screw plug at the bottom of the tooth bag, and there is a oil filling screw plug near the half of the tooth bag. The normal liquid level should always be kept at the height of the oil filling screw plug.
- The dump truck rear axle final reducer and wheel reducer use API GL-5 grade, SAE85W/90 viscosity grade gear oil. Lubricating oil injection volume: 16.5 liters of rear axle main reducer, 19.7 liters of middle axle main reducer, and the oil volume of each wheel reducer is about 3 liters.
Correct use of HOWO dumper truck differential lock
- The wheel-to-wheel differential lock of the dumper truck rear drive axle makes the left and right wheels automatically differentially speed when the dumper truck is turning, so as not to wear the tires and cause mechanical damage. When the HOWO dumper truck slips on a smooth or muddy road with unilateral wheels, when the dumper truck cannot drive out, hook the differential lock. At this time, the left and right axles become a rigid coupling axis, and the dumper truck will naturally drive out of the faulty road.
- Note: When a HOWO dumper truck drives out of a faulty road, the differential lock should be removed immediately, otherwise it will cause serious accidents such as severe tire wear and damage to the differential.
HOWO tipper truck Overload should be seriously avoided
The design load capacity of HOWO tipper truck rear drive axle is 13 tons, and the wall thickness of the general vehicle axle housing is 16 mm. HOWO tipper truck severe overload and load concentration will cause deformation and tearing of the axle housing. In use, tipper truck must be loaded according to the load specified by the driving conditions.
Assemble the differential
During maintenance, if you reassemble couplings such as differentials, driven gears, etc., you must apply Loctite thread locking glue on the coupling threads and tighten them with the specified torque to ensure that the coupling bolts are locked. If abnormal noise is found during use, do not drive forcibly, and dismantle and repair it immediately.