How To Choose A Suitable Howo Dumper Truck According To Your Own Conditions?
Different transportation conditions will have different requirements for dump trucks. When choosing a chassis for HOWO dumper truck chassis, it is generally based on economic benefits.
For example: loading quality, chassis price, fuel consumption per 100 kilometers, fuel consumption per 100 kilometers, overload capacity, transport goods type etc.
In addition, the dumper truck users should also consider the following parameters of the chassis:
- The height of the dumper box body bottom on the chassis frame from the ground. Generally, the height of the plane above the ground of the 6×4 chassis frame is 1050~1200. For dumper trucks, the larger the value, the higher the center of gravity of the whole truck is, and the more likely it is to cause a rollover. The main factors affecting this value are the tire diameter, suspension arrangement and the height of the main frame section;
- Dump truck rear suspension of chassis. If this value is too large, it will affect the lifting stability of the dump truck and cause a lifting and overturning accident. This value is generally between 500-1100 (except for rollover dump trucks);
(3) Reasonable dump truck matching and reliable use. At present, there are many manufacturers of dump truck modification manufacturers. When choosing a dump truck, choosing a manufacturer is more important than choosing a product. In addition to looking at the product, we must also understand the manufacturer’s equipment capabilities, the design of the top of the dump truck, whether the process equipment is mature, the after-sales service commitment, whether the accessories can be purchased, etc. The structure has a history of 40 years in my country, and the technology is relatively mature. It is suitable for the reasonable arrangement of dump trucks with a carriage length of 4-6 meters. The stress of each component will not exceed the bearing capacity of the component, and the system oil pressure is small to ensure each seal The service life of parts; choose high-quality hydraulic cylinders.
- The service life of parts; choose high-quality hydraulic cylinders.
- Hydraulic cylinders are the power components for dump truck lifting. Try to choose products with quality assurance; dump trucks with a carriage length greater than 6 meters generally use multi-stage cylinder front-lifting structure. Double-cylinder lifting structure is generally used for a wheelbase of 3 Dump trucks up to 4 meters must be used for transporting large items. When the length of the truck is greater than 5.4 meters, special attention must be paid to the height of the center of gravity and the lifting stability of the truck. The special coal truck cannot be used to transport earth and stone. Generally, the height of the carriage of a special coal transportation vehicle is 1.6~1.9 meters. The length of this type of vehicle is designed based on light cargo (specific gravity less than 1.2).
- When used for transporting earth and stone, it may have poor lifting stability problems. Can cause lifting and overturning. Do not use the bucket carriage to transport sludge, clay and other viscous goods. The structure of the bucket carriage makes it more difficult to unload the viscous goods. When selecting the dump truck that transports iron ore powder, please declare to the manufacturer. It is a good choice to choose a transport truck for iron ore powder; when used for paving asphalt transportation, the lifting mechanism requires a slow-down device. Howo dump truck refers to a vehicle that unloads goods by hydraulic or mechanical lifting, also known as a dump truck.
- It is composed of automobile chassis, hydraulic lifting mechanism, cargo compartment and power take-off device. Since the loading carriage can automatically tip over for unloading at a certain angle, it greatly saves unloading time and labor, shortens the transportation cycle, improves production efficiency, and reduces transportation costs. It is a commonly used special transportation vehicle.