4 Suggestions On HOWO Tractor Head
In the operation cycle of HOWO tractor head, the replacement and maintenance cost of tires is an important part. “Eating tires” is often encountered in the process of driving, that is, a certain part of the tire wears abnormally fast, which will lead to tire wear in the long run. Early scrapping, operating costs will also rise. Today, I will summarize the various reasons and precautions for HOWO tractor head to eat fetuses, hoping to help you reduce the problem of fetuses.
First ensure the tire quality of HOWO tractor head
If you want to solve the problem of eating tires, you must first ensure the quality of the tires. In order to save money, many people will be greedy when buying tires for HOWO tractor head, but it is easy to suffer big losses if you are cheap, especially retreaded tires. When buying tires, it is best to buy regular products. If the quality of the tires is not good, it will not only easily lead to serious tire consumption, but also have problems such as puncture, which will affect driving safety.
Do a good job in daily maintenance of HOWO tractor head
In the previous articles, I often mentioned to you that “trucks are repaired and maintained in seven parts”, so daily maintenance of HOWO tractor head tires is the key. In the case of tire quality pass, long-term use will also have problems. Therefore, in the daily operation of HOWO tractor head, it is necessary to maintain the tires regularly, especially after long-distance driving, it is necessary to remove the debris such as gravel in the tires in time to avoid excessive wear. In addition, it is necessary to frequently check whether the tire pressure is in the normal range. If the tire pressure is too low or too high, the tire will be eaten.
Pay attention to the chassis condition of HOWO tractor head
In addition, the HOWO tractor head chassis components are also related to whether the tires are excessively worn. Daily operations also need to regularly check the key components of the chassis, such as checking whether the steel rim of the tire is out of round, checking the toe-in size, and whether the steering rod ball is loose. Whether the fixing screws of the steering gear are loose, whether the main shaft of the steering axle is seriously worn, whether the wheel hub screws and the shaft head are loose, whether the brake hub is out of round, whether the spring plate and the bow clamp fixing screws are loose, etc. If there is any problem, send the HOWO tractor head to the HOWO tractor head in time. Repair station maintenance.
How to solve the tire eating problem of HOWO tractor head?
In daily operations, there are many different situations in which tires eat tires, and the causes are also different. So how should we deal with specific problems? Here I summarize several methods to solve the HOWO tractor head eating tires.
- The tread of a single tire or the abnormal wear on both sides may be because the tire pressure is too low or whether there is a problem with the tire quality.
- The tire tread of the steering axle is abnormally worn in an “S” shape. It is necessary to check whether the toe-in, steering ball head, and steel rim are in normal condition, and whether the steering gear is loose or not.
- The tire tread of the rear tire is abnormally worn in an “S” shape. It is necessary to check whether the steel ring is normal, and whether the hub screw and the axle head are loose.
- The abnormal wear of a certain part of the tire tread may be due to the out-of-roundness of the brake hub of the tractor truck, which needs to be repaired in time.
- The two tires on the same axis have abnormal wear on the inside or outside. It is necessary to check whether there is a problem with the toe-in size, or check whether there is a problem with the kingpin of the steering knuckle.
- The outer or inner side of the unilateral tire of the steering axle is abnormally worn, and it is necessary to check whether the front axle or the kingpin of the steering knuckle is deformed or not.
- The inner side of the tire on the rear axle side of the HOWO tractor head is abnormally worn. It is necessary to check whether the hub bearing clearance is too large, and whether the half shaft guide is bent upwards and deformed.
- The outside of the tire on one side of the rear axle of the vehicle is abnormally worn or the inside of the tire on the other side of the axle is abnormally worn; it is necessary to check whether the center screw of the steel plate, the steel plate pin bushing, and the steel plate lifting lug are loose.
HOWO tractor head tires often appear during transportation. The reasons are different in different situations. I would like to remind everyone here that there are many novice drivers who do not know much about truck chassis. If there is a tire eating problem, it is best to find a professional. The maintenance technician or the service station can solve it, but you still need to pay more attention when driving daily. For example, when loading the goods, keep the axles evenly loaded, and pay more attention when driving. You are also welcome to leave a message to talk about your experience.