HOW to Maintenance Oil Fuel Tanker Truck?
Maintenance of the oil fuel tanker truck
When it comes to transporting dangerous goods, the first thing that comes to mind is theoil fuel tanker truck. The oil in the gas station is delivered by the oil truck in the tanker. Because the transportation medium of the tanker is oil, which is flammable, so It is used very carefully, and its maintenance is not to be careless, especially the maintenance of the engine and transmission system. I will introduce it to you in detail below.
The first is engine maintenance:
- When starting the vehicle each time before leaving the vehicle, pay attention to whether there is any abnormal noise when the engine is running at idle, medium and high speed.
- Clean the coarse and fine oil filters of various parts of the tank truck, regularly remove and wash the oil pan, clean the oil pump and oil filter, wipe and check the cylinder wall, check the bearing bush, install the oil pan and tighten it, and add it correctly new oil.
- Check the cylinder vacuum degree or pressure of the tank truck engine, and regularly check the oil seal and crankshaft rear bearing for oil leakage.
- Check the fixing condition of the radiator and cover of the tank truck engine, the working condition of the water pump, whether there is water leakage, add lubricating grease to the shaft of the water pump, and check the working condition of the shutters.
Secondly, the clutch of the oil fuel tanker truck should also be maintained:
The clutch is an important component to ensure theoil fuel tanker truck and shifting of the vehicle, and an important guarantee for the safe driving of the vehicle. For clutch maintenance, do the following:
- Pay attention to check the bottom cover bolts of the oil fuel tanker truck clutch, adjust the free travel of the clutch ramp, and add lubricating grease to the ramp shaft.
- Check the universal joint ofoil fuel tanker truck clutch, check the looseness of the clutch drive shaft and telescopic sleeve, check the clutch intermediate support frame and bearing, add lubricating grease, and tighten the oil fuel tanker truck tow hook nut.
- Check the operation of the clutch and hand brake of the tank truck, the connection and tightness, adjust the hand brake part, and add lubricating grease to the brake shoe pin.
- Check the gear oil released from the transmission of the oil fuel tanker truck, clean the gearbox and gears, check the wear of the gears, shafts and transmission mechanisms and the fastening of the flywheel housing bolts, and fill the auxiliary transmission with the correct gear oil to the specified height.
- The driving part that carries the oil fuel tanker truck, in popular terms, is the chassis of the car. Generally, drivers are more proficient in this part. The problem is that after the oil fuel tanker truck is equipped with a fuel pump, we take power from the engine and install a drive shaft and a power take-off. With these two devices, we need special attention during operation. Improper operation to take power The device is scrapped.
- The use and maintenance of the oil pump should be carried out in strict accordance with its operation and maintenance instructions, which are provided with the vehicle.
- Please strictly follow the instruction manual for the use and maintenance of theoil fuel tanker truck.
- The oil comes out slowly and no oil can be pumped out. Please check the safety valve and filter net. These should be checked and cleaned frequently.
- Oil fuel tanker truck and piping systems should be cleaned regularly. Regularly check whether the joints of the pipeline system are well connected and the sealing is reliable.
- In order to ensure the cleanliness of the oil fuel tanker truck, oil fuel tanker truck and the oil delivery system should be cleaned regularly, and the inner and outer joints at both ends of the oil delivery hose should be frequently lubricated with lubricating oil, which is easy and convenient to disassemble and assemble. After each operation of the oil fuel tanker truck, the outer end caps (blocking covers) of the inlet and outlet should be covered in time, and the two ends of the oil delivery hose (blocking covers) should be covered in time to ensure the cleanliness of the inside of the pipe.
- The oil fuel tanker truck should not exceed the rated loading quality. (Converted by oil density).
- The medium passing through the ball valve should not be too dirty to protect the sealing ring and improve the service life of the ball valve. Each ball valve should not work in the half-closed and half-open state for a long time, otherwise the sealing ring will be easily deteriorated. Disabled.
- The inlet pump net should be dismantled and washed frequently to prevent oil residue from clogging the filter net and affecting the flow.
- The breathing valve should be kept clean, so that the breathing valve is in working state, and the spring in the valve should not be replaced at will, so as not to affect the effect of inhalation and deflation. When the breathing valve is blocked, there is a risk of deformation of oil fuel tanker truck.
- In order to prevent a fire accident in an oil truck, it is not allowed to hit the parts on the oil truck with metal objects when the exhaust pipe, muffler is damaged, oil leaks in the pipeline, and the conductive electrode is damaged or broken, so as to avoid sparks and oil trucks. Fire-fighting equipment should be ready at all times.
- If the sedimentation tank under the oil fuel tanker truck is frozen, do not use fire to bake, but use hot steam to melt or drive the car into the greenhouse to thaw.
- Before the operation of the oil fuel tanker truck, it is necessary to use a pole to insert it into the wet ground, the grounding tape should be grounded, and the static electricity should always be kept in good condition during the operation.
- Check the fire extinguisher device before leaving the vehicle. The user of the oil fuel tanker truck should be familiar with the use of the fire extinguisher, and check and maintain it according to its operating instructions.
- Before operating the oil fuel tanker truck, check whether the pipeline system is leaking oil, whether the grounding wire is disconnected, and whether the exhaust pipe is damaged. If problems are found, they should be solved first before operation.