400HP HOWO Tractor Truck Design
- The main body of the 400hp HOWO tractor truck has a one-piece steel frame structure, which is strong in impact resistance and external pressure resistance.
- The cab is equipped with lateral stabilizers and a strong protective frame to prevent forward collisions and drilling.
- The cab adopts Sinotruk’s original, world-class four-point full-floating air suspension shock absorber, which can provide the best shock absorption effect under any road conditions.
- The ventilation system is uniquely designed with ventilation windows to keep the air in the cab fresh. The warm air channel reaches the doors on both sides to quickly defrost and defog the glass.
- The front windshield is the widest front windshield for heavy trucks in China and meets European standards.
- Individual configuration options are available for highly organized transport and high-end logistics with interchangeable trailers on mainlines.
400HP HOWO Tractor Truck Advantages
- The linear power output of the engine and gearbox can give full play to the best state.
- Small turning radius, accurate direction change, fast acceleration and braking response, high driving safety.
- Spare parts are easily available in Africa and are the first choice of customers.
400HP HOWO Tractor Truck Specifications
|400HP HOWO Tractor Truck Specifications|
|Cabin||HOWO Tractor ZZ4257V3247B1|
Driving type 6×4, Left-hand driven
|HOWO 76 Standard cab, with two seats, one bed, with air condition|
|Vehicle Main Dimensions||Overall dimensions (L x W x H)mm||11970x2496x3250|
|Installation length for bucket||9500mm|
|Wheel base (mm)||5825+1350|
|Weight in KGS||Tare Weight||11800|
|Front axles loading capacity||1×9000|
|Rear axles loading capacity||2×16000|
|Type||4-stroke direct injection, 6-cylinder in-line with water cooling, turbo-charging and inter-cooling|
|Emission standard||Country 2|
|Gearbox||HW19710, 10 forwards & 2 reverses with synchronizer|
|Clutch||Reinforced diaphragm clutch, diameter 430mm|
|Steering Gear||ZF, power steering, hydraulic steering with power assistance|
|Fuel tank (L)||400 – 1600|
|Brakes||Service brake: dual circuit compressed air brake|
Parking brake :(emergency brake): spring energy, compressed air operating on rear wheels
Auxiliary brake: engine exhaust brake
|Other||No ABS, English instrument panel, high bumper, intercooler protection|